Benchmarking your Data Center
Key Note Speaker: EDI, Ltd.’s Jeremy Gilbertson, CTS, RCDD
- Why Most Data Center Projects Fail Before They Begin. The importance of benchmarking and accurate statement of requirements
- State of the Industry – Data Centers: Interesting, unique goings-on in the data center industry
Jeremy Gilbertson, CTS, RCDD is Vice President of EDI, Ltd.’s Data Center Practice and is responsible for overall strategic direction, management, and project delivery for the practice. Jeremy’s expertise involves helping enterprise, third-party provider, healthcare, and higher-education clients understand the current state of their data centers and develop phased strategies that address business requirements, risk profile, and budget.
Join us for an afternoon of leading edge Data Center discussions and real world case studies ranging from design through intelligent infrastructure management followed by a tasting of best brews and appetizers.
Space is limited.
When:Thursday, May 23rd from 12:00pm-5:00pm
Where: Gordon Biersch Brewery – Buckhead location
3242 Peachtree Road N Atlanta GA 30305
Case Studies on Tap:
- Raritan: Deploying High Power at the Rack
- Fluke Networks: Ensuring Performance of Critical, High Bandwidth Fiber Links
- Global Power Technologies: Power Monitoring Systems Enhance the Commissioning Process for a Fully Integrated Facility
- Vigilent Corporation: Too Cool – Changing the Game in Data Center Cooling
About EDI, Ltd. EDI, Ltd. is a leading healthcare IT consulting and design firm specializing in medical communication technologies, information systems infrastructure, security, audio-visual systems, and data center.
Attendees will be entered into a drawing for a Kindle Fire!
Space is limited.